March 21, 2013

Studio Shooting

On Wednesday we all got inducted into the studio at VCA. Not sure about every one else, but I've been hanging out to shoot in a studio ever since I arrived. Probably not as much as working in the dark room though.

After our induction, I think we were all itching to get our hands on our cameras and get shooting. We had to photograph an image of each person in our class, experimenting with different lights to create a portrait that would eventually end up in black and white. We decided to have some fun with the portraits, with most of them ending up like 80s school portraits gone horribly wrong. 

Also, Ruben also took about 4 of these photographs that I've included in the set including the 2nd, 9th, 11th and 13th photos.

1 comment:

  1. Loving these fun charismatic photos and the flowery headband! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! I read every single comment that's posted and reply to as many as I can! Your feedback is appreciated :)