June 30, 2012

Portsea












I'm sorry I've been a little quiet over the past couple of weeks. I've been busy with mid year exams and assessments with school. For the last three days I've been on my last school camp ever (yay) in Portsea. We spent three days by the beach as a year level. The weather was cold and chilly, my bones were shaking each day and the activities weren't that exciting but where we were staying is mighty pretty.



I stayed in a dormitory styled room colloquially known among us as the 'concentration camp'. Bunk beds aligned the old stone walls and together 70 girls crowded the rooms separated by six showers. Nights were sleepless and long as with each second, a bed frame creaked, echoing through the wooden floors and high ceilings. I was glad to be home and in bed on Friday night, where it's quiet and I can enjoy my own company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! I read every single comment that's posted and reply to as many as I can! Your feedback is appreciated :)