February 29, 2012

Caitlin












One of my best friends, Caitlin, wanted to model ever since she was a young little thing. She was consumed by pages of magazines at a young age, aspiring to be in them one day. Ten years on, she wants to study medicine. I've been back in Wangaratta this past weekend and I decided to do a little shoot with her. Mainly to test out some new photoshop tools I've discovered. We walked along the river track behind the houses along the main street. We immersed ourselves in the bushland and changed our clothes in clear daylight, not worried about people passing by. We walked over dead tree trunks, hid behind pine trees and found a home beneath a willow tree's shelter. It was a lovely morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! I read every single comment that's posted and reply to as many as I can! Your feedback is appreciated :)